Week 6 Story Lab - Tech Tip: Twine

For my story lab project, I wrote a short twine adventure story where the player got to play as either the tortoise or the hare in the famous fable "The Tortoise and the Hare." In my twine story, the player got the option to actually win as the hare if they chose the correct sequence of choices. They could similarly win as the tortoise, or lose! Well, I thought the experience was a lot of fun. I used to use those adventure story books as a kid, so I was very interested to learn how to make one myself. I think if I have time in the coming week or so I might consider writing up a story using Twine and posting that to my portfolio website. It could be a fun experience and would also allow me to try out some new writing techniques, or maybe I could utilize dialogue options like I had been thinking about implementing into future stories!

Comments

Popular Posts