Growth Mindset: Growth Mindset Cats

For this Growth Mindset challenge, I decided to look at Growth Mindset cats and find two favorites and share them here. The first one I found is below:

Source: Growth Mindset & Feedback Cats

I thought it was adorable, first of all. It also has a really good message I think everyone should know, though it's incredibly hard to implement in practice. But more importantly, the cat doesn't seem to know what to do with the ducklings! I can't tell if it's confusion in its eyes or what, but all three creatures are adorable. The second image I chose to share was this one:

Source: Growth Mindset & Feedback Cats

I chose this image mostly because it looked cool. Almost every image is adorable, so I'm finding that is a cliche excuse, but I couldn't help it for the first one. In this one, though, it looks like the kitten is legitimately approaching a dragon, except in this case it's a rhinoceros. What a brave kitten.

Comments

Popular Posts