Tech Tip: Canvas Profile
For this tech tip, I chose to do the Canvas Profile assignment. There was some useful information in this assignment about user profile settings, i.e. personalization of one's profile. I didn't change much about my profile: I don't have a nickname I use often, so I didn't change my username and left it as Ryan Oltermann. I also didn't have any important links to connect or anything, but I did change my profile picture. I thought I would go with the meme below, but I decided to settle on this. Ring theory is one of my favorite topics I have studied in math so far, so it holds a special place in my heart. Therefore it wasn't a bad choice for an avatar photo, and it also looks nice so there's that too.
![]() |
| A meme about pure math. Source: MEME |



Comments
Post a Comment