My Favorite Place
I have always been fond of my home city, Oklahoma City. Not only is it my home, but it's also home to everything I could think of and really want. I don't do much traveling outside of the state, but every time I do I am always glad to come back! Oklahoma City is a rather large place, however, so I thought I would also mention one of my favorite restaurants: IHOP. I'm a sucker for breakfast foods, but they also sell other foods such as steak and burgers so it's a great restaurant for any time of the day!
![]() |
| Automobile Alley in Oklahoma City. Source: Wikimedia |



Nobody can resist the IHOP, Ryan! And of course there are pancakes and pancake-like foods all over the world. There's an amazing kind of fermented pancake from southern India that is one of my absolute favorite Indian foods, but you don't find it in every Indian restaurant: it is called uttapam. YUMMMM! Wikipedia: Utaapam
ReplyDeleteHey Ryan! I couldn't agree more! IHOP is the my favorite and it is where my wife and I used to go on dates all the time! It feels like home away from home and the food is great at almost any location nation wide. I think it has to be my favorite chain restaurant. Also I agree that Oklahoma is the greatest state, I'm not so sure OKC is the the best city in the state but we will have to agree to disagree.
ReplyDelete