My Thoughts on Assignments
I have to say, this class is very different from any other class I've taken. I literally grade my own work and do the homework on my own time in this course and, honestly, I think it's going to be a little difficult because I have subpar time-management skills. Part of our earlier assignments, though, was to create a schedule, and so far that's helped keep me going - with the exception of Friday.
This class is also different from my other courses because it offers extra credit, which is something only one other class I have taken has offered. Not only that, but there's a plethora of it! Doing the EC sounds like a great idea so I can help myself not fall behind in this class. The "Tech Tips" and "Wikipedia Trails" EC assignments look incredibly interesting, especially the Wikipedia Trails one. I already get trapped often in a Wiki loop by following article after article, so why not earn some EC while I'm at it?
Deadline GIF via GIPHY
This class is also different from my other courses because it offers extra credit, which is something only one other class I have taken has offered. Not only that, but there's a plethora of it! Doing the EC sounds like a great idea so I can help myself not fall behind in this class. The "Tech Tips" and "Wikipedia Trails" EC assignments look incredibly interesting, especially the Wikipedia Trails one. I already get trapped often in a Wiki loop by following article after article, so why not earn some EC while I'm at it?


Comments
Post a Comment