Learning Challenge: TIME
For this "Learning by H.E.A.R.T." challenge, I decided to reexamine my time schedule for each week. Well, it's a little late to change anything significant, but I can at least talk about how it has been working for me and whether there is anything I can do differently in the next two weeks. First off, my schedule has never exactly followed what chose all those weeks back. I'd do an assignment the day I set off to do it, but then I'd do one in the grace period the next day rather than the day it was "due", or worse yet I wouldn't do the assignment and then do extra credit to make it up (like this). I usually end up roughly following the schedule, so the time I set aside +/- grade period, which is a terrible schedule but it's worked okay so far. Still, in these last weeks, I would like to do something right, so I plan on trying my darndest to actually do the work on time. That means next week's reading on Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as whatever story/storylab we have next week on Thursday. If I don't have time to do them, then maybe do them one day early, but preferably not during the grace period in the morning. With finals coming up, I don't want to stress myself out a lot, so by doing this one simple task, I'll be helping my future self out!
![]() |
| A meme I created in an online text editor found here. |



Comments
Post a Comment