Famous Last Words: The Awakening
So far, I have enjoyed this class. For this week, I did miss one reading assignment though I used the extra credit reading to make it up. I did my best writing in this class based on the reading assignment I did this week, it can be found on my website here. I think my other classes are going extremely well, all things considering. There is one class I am worried about (Intro to Topology), but luckily I have an awesome group of friends who are also taking that course and we have been working together to understand the class!
So far I haven't noticed any connections between this class and my other classes, likely because my other classes have little to nothing to do with epics. I have noticed I have a lot in common with many of the students here, though. For instance, there's at least one other math major in this class with me, and I happen to share a class with him. There are also two math majors in the folklore class that is being taught alongside ours that I share courses with, it seems many of us had roughly the same idea! I also met a psychology major who took a course I am in and we seemed to share a common interest in the brain, so that was fun.
I am hoping this next week will go by smoothly. I have done some extra work this last week and have some posts ready to go out that I did in advance, and I am hoping that will lighten the load some. It seems like my professors are also returning from their own spring breaks, and have sent out messages with homework due dates being moved later to give us more time and whatnot, so I think this week will actually be less stressful than I originally imagined.
So far I haven't noticed any connections between this class and my other classes, likely because my other classes have little to nothing to do with epics. I have noticed I have a lot in common with many of the students here, though. For instance, there's at least one other math major in this class with me, and I happen to share a class with him. There are also two math majors in the folklore class that is being taught alongside ours that I share courses with, it seems many of us had roughly the same idea! I also met a psychology major who took a course I am in and we seemed to share a common interest in the brain, so that was fun.
I am hoping this next week will go by smoothly. I have done some extra work this last week and have some posts ready to go out that I did in advance, and I am hoping that will lighten the load some. It seems like my professors are also returning from their own spring breaks, and have sent out messages with homework due dates being moved later to give us more time and whatnot, so I think this week will actually be less stressful than I originally imagined.
| The Hopf Fibration, a super spooky shape that made an appearance in my topology course. Source: Wikimedia |


Comments
Post a Comment