Week 8 Comments and Feedback


It doesn't all have to be perfect. Feedback kitten by Laura Gibbs;
Source: Growth Mindset Memes - Original Image: Cheezburger


  1. I felt as though the comments and feedback I have received so far has been helpful. Especially for the first iteration of my story, I found that the feedback I received from fellow classmates and the professor herself was full of helpful criticism that I could use to improve my story overall.
  2. I would hope that I left helpful feedback on other students' posts! I like reading other students' stories because they are always a unique take on something we read over the last few weeks and it helps inspire my own writing.
  3. I think introduction posts are a good way to get an overview of someone else's life, like their schooling, job, interests, etc. I don't know if I would consider the introduction to be a great way of connecting with others, but it certainly facilitates it.
  4. I am not sure how I would change my comment wall or introduction to facilitate better feedback, but for the feedback I leave on other student's posts I like to try to focus on one specific piece of advice on something to add in addition to what I feel overall about the story. i.e. discuss the story and then leave at least one piece of helpful criticism on how I think the story may be able to be improved.

Comments

Popular Posts