Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar
Until recently, I had not paid much attention to the canvas calendar. Honestly, it was a bit of an oversight in hindsight, but I survived without it. Nowadays, I use the calendar for most school-related events. It's a great place to see due dates for posted assignments, especially for online classes like this one, and also for setting your own reminders (like setting a date to do homework early). Also, the calendar is a good place to check which assignments you have and haven't completed. Completed assignments are usually "closed" compared to other assignments, and by that I mean there are fewer details shown on the calendar page. It'll also strike through them if they're completed or if the due date is past and submissions are no longer taken, so it's nice to see assignments get checked off visibly. Personally, I check the dashboard calendar more than the calendar itself because I can get a quick view of today and tomorrow without seeing the entire month's.


Comments
Post a Comment