Skip to main content
Week 8 Progress
I am not too happy with how my performance has been so far in this class, but I'm not overly worried that I can't catch back up to where I would like to be. Beyond that, I think I am most happy with how my websites have gone so far. I am really impressed with the functionality and how simple they are to use. I enjoy the reading assignments most even though sometimes I don't have time to sit and read through 20 sections consecutively, but that is what the extra credit and grace periods are for! For the second half of the semester, I would like to pick up the pace a little and do more on the weekends. I have changed my weekly routine so that I have more free time on Sunday, and I am hoping that will be sufficient to allow me to do some extra credit. Here's a funny motivational meme I found:
Comments
Post a Comment